Stocking my tank

TortillaMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys here is my stock list for over the course of 1 year. 5ft 130g (60x18x24+30g sump and fuge) (rocks are 3 years old and sand is 2in and around 6mo old)

2x clowns
1 Midas blenny
1 Kole tang
1 one spot fox face
1 Diamond goby
1 mandarin goby
1 leopard wrasse
1 lemon peel angel
1 royal gramma
1 aptasia eating file fish
2x fire gobys
Large CUC

13 fish total. How does it sound? I do have pods all over the tank. I plan to add more as time goes on and if my tanks chemistry/ fish are cool with it.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys here is my stock list for over the course of 1 year. 5ft 130g (60x18x24+30g sump and fuge) (rocks are 3 years old and sand is 2in and around 6mo old)

2x clowns
1 Midas blenny
1 Kole tang
1 one spot fox face
1 Diamond goby
1 mandarin goby
1 leopard wrasse
1 lemon peel angel
1 royal gramma
1 aptasia eating file fish
2x fire gobys
Large CUC

13 fish total. How does it sound? I do have pods all over the tank. I plan to add more as time goes on and if my tanks chemistry/ fish are cool with it.
Can you please provide pics of your scape? The amount of fish we keep has way more to do with that, than export and volume of tank.

OP
OP
TortillaMan

TortillaMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you please provide pics of your scape? The amount of fish we keep has way more to do with that, than export and volume of tank.
IMG_2687.jpeg

Kind of a blurry picture but my phone camera is a bit bad lol. It has quite a few nooks and crannies. The pic Does not do much justice. That super white rock is an extra rock from my friends tank so it does not have coralline yet lol

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2687.jpeg

Kind of a blurry picture but my phone camera is a bit bad lol. It has quite a few nooks and crannies. The pic Does not do much justice. That super white rock is an extra rock from my friends tank so it does not have coralline yet lol
Very nice tank. Once the corals fill in it will provide an even better environment. I think there's nothing wrong with what you have planned.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 187 73.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.7%
Back