• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Super Ultra and healthy LPS colonies available!

Item Price
$150-$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JMann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to temporarily shut down my tank due to travel for work so, these corals are available as a great deal. Asking less than I paid that’s for sure!

Big “Masterpiece” Mycedium Chalice colony(5+ inches,) super unique Fungia Plate coral(3+ inches across,) ultra “Poison” rainbow Pectinia Alicornis mini colony, and glowing red/orange Blasto Wellsi colony.

Apologies, the pics aren’t great. I will add more later if need be. Local pickup/meetup (Space coast, Treasure coast, Palm Beaches.) May ship if it’s worth it and local doesn’t happen fast.

* Purchasing multiple pieces drops the price
10% *
IMG_2770.jpeg
IMG_2768.jpeg
IMG_2771.jpeg
IMG_2773.jpeg

The plate has a really interesting Golden/Bronze iridescence to it. Haven’t seen that before this one.

OP
OP
JMann

JMann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chalice: $300
Pectinia: $250
Blasto: $200
Plate: $200

*10% off when buying multiple pieces*

(All of them retailed for considerably more than those prices except slightly less for the Pectinia as it was a tiny frag and now a beautiful mini colony.)

I appreciate your interest!

OP
OP
JMann

JMann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Price drop(one and only)*

Chalice colony: $250

Pectinia: $200

Blasto colony: $150

Plate: $150

OP
OP
JMann

JMann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen similar pieces a few places with names but, I didn’t buy this one with a name attached to it. I’m in Fort Pierce but I could meet in Palm Beach. So maybe like 45 mins to an hour for you depending on exactly where you are.

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 101 28.9%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 146 41.8%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 86 24.6%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 16 4.6%
Back