Tell me no and to save for a new laptop.

Shaina Carey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at my 20 gallon long that was going to be a saltwater tank before my parents died, and it just need more rocks in it. It looks so sad. Tell me not to get dry rock and restart it, and tell me I need to save for a gaming laptop.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at my 20 gallon long that was going to be a saltwater tank before my parents died, and it just need more rocks in it. It looks so sad. Tell me not to get dry rock and restart it, and tell me I need to save for a gaming laptop.
Gaming laptops are one step up from being a "mobile gamer". Desktop or rocks imo.

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an old guy, so take this for what it's worth. But in my opinion, computer games will rot your brains, while an aquarium is an opportunity to learn from mistakes and revel in successes.

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

R e s t a r t

T h e

T a n k

!

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get more rocks next month and set it up.
Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk

OP
OP
Shaina Carey

Shaina Carey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More rocks as in there are existing ones in it that haven't been rotting away? Do you have a picture?

Rocks alone are supposed to look "empty" the corals are what fills the tank in
I took the rocks that were in it to set up my 8 gallon, so there are only 3 left in there, lol. So I have to buy more

ieatbugman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your asking a bunch of fish people if you should get a second tank, it’s almost as if you want another tank;)

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 96 41.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.4%
Back