The TSA Grand Prize Tour Experience!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you so much Fishface! It kinda made my whole year!
For the record, she was one of my first friends on here. Her and Goaway. We used to hang out in sale threads for a vendor that no longer exists.

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the record, she was one of my first friends on here. Her and Goaway. We used to hang out in sale threads for a vendor that no longer exists.
Then her kind post means that much more. Tim has a high bar for who he would consider an actual friend!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then her kind post means that much more. Tim has a high bar for who he would consider an actual friend!
I’ve been here over 2 years and I still haven’t found a friend. Any tips?

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A big shoutout to the TSA farm crew - a diverse group of dedicated staff who are focused, happy, and each brings their own set of reefing skills to round out the team. This photo is just some of them.

Kevin hires wisely and this allow him to focus on creating TSA Signature corals that the industry and his peers are in line to get to be able to sell to their customers- which is you and me!

Surround yourself with people smarter then you; who balance out the skills that aren’t your best; and be diverse in combining the veterans with the younger generations so the knowledge base is transferred. A two-way street actually.

I was honored to put on the shirt and be a part of the TSA team for a day!

@TopShelfAquatics @BlaineTopShelfAquatics

Attachments

• IMG_3018.jpeg
    IMG_3018.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 22

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhhh can I be your friend? :smiling-face-with-halo:
I’ve been waiting 57 years for that question, absolutely! Of course there will be a little paperwork involved so I have proof. Don’t worry it won’t take much time. I’ll have my attorney contact you. Again, thank you so much, you don’t know how exciting this is for me. I’ll be stopping over all the time now. Please no restraining orders, they have been a plague all my life. I’m looking at you Jen, Amanda and Katrina!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something’s lighting up around here!

Stay tuned…

As part of the Grand Prize Giveaway, Kyle over at Adaptive Reef came through again with custom control boards for the event!

And he went all out with a separate light-up sign with remote-changer to feature different lighting moods.

I’ve always admired the reefers here who have cool, personalized signage above thier tanks; and it’s very appropriate that my sign will be a TSA Signature - just like my DT is now becoming! I’ll post a final photo once I commit on placement!

Thank you again Kyle @Elder1945, TSA @TopShelfAquatics and R2R @R2R @revhtree @BlaineTopShelfAquatics

IMG_3151.jpeg

Back