Tidal Gardens Big Summer Blowout Sale >>UP TO 90% OFF, FREE CORALS, $5 & $10 CORALS and OVER $1,000.00 in GIVEAWAYS<<

stewy14

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So crazy I just won a bunch of stuff from BRS during their preferred reefers event that they are doing. Must be my lucky day!
Season 4 Showtime GIF by Billions
how did u win? how do u enter?
EDIT: nevermind

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how did u win? how do u enter?
EDIT: nevermind
Yeah, it's all on their website. It's a good time to get any gear you might need cause the sales are good. I needed salt sadly it wasn't on sale but definitely paid off. They hooked me up with a few hundred dollars' worth of stuff.

stewy14

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it's all on their website. It's a good time to get any gear you might need cause the sales are good. I needed salt sadly it wasn't on sale but definitely paid off. They hooked me up with a few hundred dollars' worth of stuff.
how? u just won it like that? u buy something for it?

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2649.jpeg
My Australian elegance ordered a month ago!
I had one for a while, but I switched powerheads and I think the new change in flow messed him up and it dislodged from the skeleton. I will probably try and get one this sale if there's any available!

Mongo1.0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway GIF

5 x $50.00 GIFT CARDS
We will be giving away a $50.00 Gift Card every day, Monday - Friday leading up to the sale. Check out the thread daily to find out how you can enter for free to win.

$500.00 + in FREE CORAL
To be included, place an order during this sale and random shipments from our Reef2Reef Sale will receive a FREE CORAL! (Last sale over 60% of shipments received free coal.)

$250.00 CORAL PACK
HOW TO ENTER

--Reply to our hourly check-in comment during the sale. June 29th, 11 AM - 5 PM EST) A total of 7 Entries from checking in.
-- BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

Voidwalker Pectina $285.00 Value
HOW TO ENTER
--Comment on this thread NOW till June 29th, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
--BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

Voidwalker Pectinia copy.jpg

TG STICKER PACKS $25.00 VALUE
--10 Random orders placed during this sale will receive a FREE $25.00 STICKER PACK with 5 Tidal Gardens Coral Stickers.

sticker-pack.jpg sticker-5pack.jpg
am I missing names/ prices with the frags?

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something I have or want from TG...
Well. The list of what I WANT is bigger than what I have, so here's my prize from a live sale at the beginning of June. I'd shopped all over for this specific
Space Invader Pectina:
Screenshot_20240626-194416.png

This baby is t
The front and center- pride of my reef!

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 57 25.6%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 97 43.5%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 56 25.1%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 13 5.8%
Back