Tidal Gardens Big Summer Blowout Sale >>UP TO 90% OFF, FREE CORALS, $5 & $10 CORALS and OVER $1,000.00 in GIVEAWAYS<<

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2649.jpeg
My Australian elegance ordered a month ago!
Wantwantwantwant!!!

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not forget to enter today!!

Community Group GIF by A Lit Up Life

We are giving away another $50.00 Gift Card.

To enter, post a picture of a coral from Tidal Gardens that you either have or want to get.
And under the category of WANT?
Screenshot_20240626-200026.png

Lauje

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• IMG_9621.jpeg
    IMG_9621.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 17

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monday's $50.00 Gift Card Giveaway.

How did you get started in the hobby? What inspired you to begin your reef-keeping journey?

Let us know to be included in our Monday Giveaway. :)

"I grew up with an older brother who was 16 years older than me and he always had a saltwater tank, I loved it growing up. Then as a teen, I got my scuba certification and spent many years scuba diving where I fell in love with the underwater world. Finally, I set up my own tank after I purchased my first house and haven't looked back. It's been 11 years."

-Luke
I used to be a divemaster on the East End of Grand Cayman. When it came time to come home to the northeast and attempt adulting, I couldn't take the reef with me.... Or could I?!?!?

It took me years to get beyond fish... And then more years to do it all wrong. Here's hoping this time is the charm. "They ain't dead yet"! (In fact they're fat, happy and making babies!

Edit: ok I missed the daily point of the post... I just love talking about it!

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tidal Gardens

1000011377.jpg

FYI, thank you for all your coral spotlight vids on YT. They have helped me so much. And thanks for these opportunities. Best of luck on the sale!
Definitely wouldn't know most of what I do, if it weren't for Than's videos!!! When you're freaking out, it's good to know where you can go for info that you can trust! If you have a problem, Than has probably made a video or live chat about it!

tokemoke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We usually try to let them heal for months before we ship them. So they do not take too long to start rounding out. My guess is that frag was cut roughly 3-4 months prior.

Also, That specific variety of Diaseris is probably in my top 5 favorites at the moment. Such an amazing coral.
Came home today and almost had a heart attack. Both plates were off their freshly-glued plugs that were on the glass in magnetic frag holders. Not sure why but so lucky they were both face up on the sand bed and gorgeously puffy. They look almost as good as the pictures by only the second day! Incredible.

Any diaseris coming soon, especially the Snozzberry? Would love to find a "Huckleberry Jam" frag. I missed out on getting one from Extreme Corals. Or a "Tiger Lilly" disco?

Last edited:

pwfess

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one for a while, but I switched powerheads and I think the new change in flow messed him up and it dislodged from the skeleton. I will probably try and get one this sale if there's any available!
Id def go with their "exquisite pink tip" one. Check that out on their website. Super pretty!

pwfess

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Choose something I have or want from TG? I'm hard pressed to find something in my tank that ISN'T from TG. (I'm a bit of a fan girl...)

Here's the hammer I won at my first TG live sale! (Now with 6 branches)
Screenshot_20240626-194440.png
IMG_2662.jpg

Is that picture you posted their TG supernova? I ordered one from them about a month ago. Gorgeous hammer. Love the yellow. They included an extra head too. Very good price :)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so excited about this weekend!! I was at tidal gardens last weekend and everything they have for the reef2reef sale is so freaking pretty! Looked like a candy store!!

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 57 25.4%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 98 43.8%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 56 25.0%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 13 5.8%
Back