Tidal Gardens Big Summer Blowout Sale >>UP TO 90% OFF, FREE CORALS, $5 & $10 CORALS and OVER $1,000.00 in GIVEAWAYS<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 16, Members: 5, Guests: 11)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think our team would love to set up a Dragon Eel tank. But I love the Dr. Seuss Soap Fish

japanese-dragon-eel-reefs.jpg
Dragon Eel

dr-seuss-fish-belonoperca-pylei-5.jpg
Dr. Seuss Soapfish

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think our team would love to set up a Dragon Eel tank. But I love the Dr. Seuss Soap Fish

japanese-dragon-eel-reefs.jpg
Dragon Eel

dr-seuss-fish-belonoperca-pylei-5.jpg
Dr. Seuss Soapfish

I vote eel tank!!!!

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000009939.jpg

@Tidal Gardens There are so many favorites! But this beauty is the lone fish in my DT. More to come in the future.

@BuilderT I got this Spotted Mandarin for me and a Green Mandarin like you posted from a reputable LFS, that actually goes through a true QT process. Plus they get all the fish eating, not just live food. This chunky guy eats so much stuff. He still patrols and hunts for copepods all day long, but will happily accept various Reef Nutrition concentrated copepod products, small pellets, mysis, coral powder foods, etc. It's amazing to see then eat other stuff. It was worth every penny to pay extra for a super healthy fish that's willingly eating other food items.

I would definitely recommend to learn how to culture copepods too. Just so you can have a constant supply and to encourage their natural behavior.

GetReefy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ik im basic, but I love clowns, they have a massive personality like come on, dont tell me they are so cute and playful :D

and the saltwater aquarium.com tang logo thingy, that thing just looks sick
I have 2 black and white that started out super cute and sweet. I named them psycho 1 & psycho 2. They've now lived up to their namesakes and bite which terrifies the absolute heck out of me lol
1719525341133.png

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 72 26.9%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 117 43.7%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 65 24.3%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 14 5.2%
Back