Ultum Nature System Reef tank- builds

N11morales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went to Houston Aquarium design group retail store today. Looking for some help on either getting a custom built tank or 150-200G tanks what they recommend.

They had a Ultum Nature System R-150 set up and it looked great love the stand and tank itself.

I’m looking for people with experience with this set up. I can’t find any threads with this build.

Oldreefer44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never heard of them before. Like the idea of the metal frame for the stand. Don't like the idea of the drawer taking up space which is usually at a premium. I would get estimates from Glass Cages who are great to work with. If you want to compare it to a high end tank, you can build your own at "Custom Aquarium's" website that will give you a price to compare it to. Good luck!

OP
OP
N11morales

N11morales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Never heard of them before. Like the idea of the metal frame for the stand. Don't like the idea of the drawer taking up space which is usually at a premium. I would get estimates from Glass Cages who are great to work with. If you want to compare it to a high end tank, you can build your own at "Custom Aquarium's" website that will give you a price to compare it to. Good luck!
yeah i was thinking about looking into planet aquarium or glass cages. I just get a little overwhelmed with all the options. Maybe I can just use this tank and sump area for a reference. The tank is very nice I saw one set up at Aquarium Design Group in Houston. I love how much room you have under the stand itself to store away all cords and equipment. No needed for an extra storage/shelfs next to the tank in order to keep everything looking neat.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

DO YOU PREFER BIGGER TANKS OR SMALLER TANKS? WHY?

• The bigger the tank, the better it is!

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • The smaller the tank, the sweeter it is!

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 8.1%
Back