• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unused GHL KH Director (No Doser)

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will shortly be moving house and need to reduce my stock of aquarium items.

First is an unused GHL KH Director in black.

The box is a little tatty but the unit is in excellent condition and has never been used. The PH probe is still in its original sealed (wet) package.

No reagent as I used that on my other KHD, but everything else is there.

This is just the KHD. If you need a standalone doser then I might be able to supply a used one for an extra $250 (not available separately).

$400 includes US shipping and I will pick up the PayPal fees.

thumbnail_IMG_4251.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4252.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4253.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4254.jpg thumbnail_IMG_4255.jpg

OP
OP
F

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Willing to ship to Canada?

Possibly. It looks like it will cost about $80 to ship to Canada so I'd probably have to add a $40 shipping surcharge to the prices above, and I have no idea if there would be any import taxes/fees for you to pay on arrival.

legalizedreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah **** sorry man I just looked at the exchange rate and by the time I pay for shipping I’m only $200 shy of a brand new unit from the Canadian distributor. That’s not taking in to account fees at the border which are the border agents discretion.

id love to take it off your hands but it just doesn’t make sense for me. Good luck with sale you’ve got it priced very fairly

OP
OP
F

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have the unit still available but it is literally just the KHD. All of the consumables (reference solution, PH solution, tubes etc) that came with it were included in a used KHD that I recently sold.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 120 43.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 133 47.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back