• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Used Coralife 32 Biocube w/Cabinet + many extras

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mamacta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Coralife 32 Biocube with Cabinet and many extras. Well over 1K worth of items. My husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer 7 weeks ago and I had no time for the aquarium and had to dismantle it. He passed away last week and I am not interested in setting it up again. See pics for details. Supplements and additives, assorted dry foods and reef roids, assorted tests (Hanna Alk test needs reagent), 2 refractometers, Ph meter, TDS meter, Smatfarm 95 watt light (still have stock hood and light as well
IMG_7183.jpeg
IMG_7184.jpeg
IMG_7185.jpeg
IMG_7186.jpeg
IMG_7187.jpeg
IMG_7188.jpeg
IMG_7190.jpeg
IMG_7192.jpeg
IMG_7193.jpeg
), stock pump and backup pump, assorted heaters, full sized wave maker (used to mix salt), assorted heaters, grow light for chaeto, UV light, Mini Hygger wave maker (lost magnet for attaching to wall), custom made screen top for use with Smatfarm light. I don’t believe anything is expired.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back