UV + CHILLER Plumping in a dual return system

Cüneyt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I have 200g system and ready to finish plumping but stuck in uv+ chiller part.

Option1 is my ideal but I worry if t#4 will have back pressure or chiller output would not be go thrown return to the display?

Option2 is more simple , output of chiller will be placed very close to pump2 so maybe 80% water will go directly to display

Please add edit options for the best plumping method, thanks in advance for your suggestions

IMG_6600.jpeg IMG_6601.jpeg IMG_6602.jpeg IMG_6603.jpeg IMG_6607.jpeg IMG_6608.jpeg

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always found plumbing the uv into return lines was too tricky. Couldn’t get the flow rate right. I’m sure you can do it though. Good luck

OP
OP
Cüneyt

Cüneyt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always found plumbing the uv into return lines was too tricky. Couldn’t get the flow rate right. I’m sure you can do it though. Good luck
Thanks, so you are also suggesting use separate pump from drain chamber and output near return pumps in sump ? I always use this method for chiller and UV advantage is no need to worry dry run when maintenance :) these continue circulate the water only in sump..

♂️

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back