[VIDEO] ▶ HYDROS Launch Aquarium Controller & Minnow Dosing Pump - Reefapalooza Orlando 2024

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

HYDROS Launch Aquarium Controller & Minnow Dosing Pump - Reefapalooza Orlando 2024

Join us at Reefapalooza Orlando 2024 as we talk to Carlos about the newest products from Hydros! We'll look at the new Launch, the perfect starting point for aquarium control, and the Minnow, their microliquid dosing pump and controller.

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This stuff blow’s my mind, I’m into my 31st year of reefing and i remember when i was a few year’s into the hobby i used to think about what does the future hold for this hobby and what would they be able to do with all the equipment as technology was becoming much more advanced at that time, I thought the big thing would be how are they going to make compact ballast for metal halide lighting that was more energy efficient, and then the LED light started to come out and I’ve seen how much they have advanced already, it just blows my mind that we could control our tanks now with a smart phone, this is something that the new refers will never be able to appreciate

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 171 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back