• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Well established magnifica anemone

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a while I have been treating and acclimating magnifica anemones and I think it's time to move one along. I have received many PMs over the years, so I decided it's best to post one for sale publicly so all have a chance at buying it. I have had it for half a year and it has been healthy the whole time. The anemone has a red/orange column and purple/plum tentacles. This is the quintessential "poster child" hosting anemone and clownfish flock to this species faster than any other in my experience.
IMG_E2327 (2).JPG

IMG_E2326 (2).JPG

Price is $1,000 shipped. Standard DOA policy applies. Must show proof in original bag within 2 hours of delivery. Must be on first delivery attempt by the shipping company. No cash refund, but credit for replacement.

Coling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw the nem in person and it is stunning! Someone hurry and buy this!

OP
OP
gig 'em

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a while I have been treating and acclimating magnifica anemones and I think it's time to move one along. I have received many PMs over the years, so I decided it's best to post one for sale publicly so all have a chance at buying it. I have had it for half a year and it has been healthy the whole time. The anemone has a red/orange column and purple/plum tentacles. This is the quintessential "poster child" hosting anemone and clownfish flock to this species faster than any other in my experience.
IMG_E2327 (2).JPG

IMG_E2326 (2).JPG

Price is $1,000 shipped. Standard DOA policy applies. Must show proof in original bag within 2 hours of delivery. Must be on first delivery attempt by the shipping company. No cash refund, but credit for replacement.

Price drop, $700 shipped

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED A TANK EMERGENCY? SHARE YOUR STORY IN THE COMMENTS!

• Unfortunately, yes.

Votes: 93 65.5%
  • Thankfully, no.

Votes: 46 32.4%
  • Other (pleas explain).

Votes: 3 2.1%

Back