What other hobbies do you have outside of reefing/fish keeping?

GarrettT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Backpacking though reefing replaced it due to lack of time. These hobbies keep me relaxed, when I need a mental break. (kids, work, etc.)

IMG_8569.jpeg

NkSde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a sucker for things I can’t afford.

Picked up a 2006 sti to play with.

Recently started experimenting with hydroponics though a lot of the gear for reefing has use there.
Propogating some monstera D’s rn.

Pitching a variegated prop to the ole lady soon after I confirm viability of my deep water setup.

IMG_6384.jpeg

C4ctus99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything… :grinning-face-with-sweat: Basically working 3 jobs, do ministry, have been in an apprenticeship, trying to not be a part time boyfriend, so time is non existent, but what I like to do on the side:
Hike
Camp
Fish
Vacation
Hunt
Snorkel
Guns
Airsoft
Eat
Workout
Be a slob

Honestly haven’t had time to do much of anything recently so I’m sure there’s a lot more I forgot cause I haven’t done in a while. I love the outdoors and animals

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too much stuff... building computers, building/shooting/collecting guns, reloading, guitar, photography, hunting, fishing, boating, biking or just being a beach/pool bum when not working. Almost as obsessed with collecting plants as reefing. Mostly collect bromeliads, tillandsia, orchids, ferns, carnivorous plants and other oddities with probably 150+ varieties. The common thread seems to be spending money LOL. Not to mention lots of other stuff over the years. Just really hate I can't dive anymore.

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 110 28.9%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 157 41.2%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 97 25.5%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 17 4.5%
Back