Which dosing pumps are you using?

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like at least 4 dosing heads, but could make do with 3 since I have a Kamoer X1pro
I just can’t figure out which way to go

I like ones that have an App so I can make adjustments that way and be able to see how much liquid is left for dosing

Red Sea (few reviews I read talked about leaking issues)

GHL dosers

Reef factory

Kamoer

Dosetronic

Jabao ( I have a wave maker from them and the app can be finicky - which is fine for the wave maker but not for dosing but I’m open to honest opinions on their dosing pumps)

Hydros

Bubble Magus (but I don’t believe this is app operated)

I’m not want to spend a ton of money (echotech dosing pumps are a little too pricey).

I have considered going with hydros ecosystem. I’m not opposed to starting to collect pieces are parts to get into an ecosystem- but again which way to go? I know doing this may increase my overall price - is it worth it?

C_AWOL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my hydros controller way more than my apex so maybe the x10 or minnow + extra doser would be a great option for you.

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m using Neptune DOS and Red Sea, no issues with either but both have their place.
No leak issues with Red Sea and the small form factor is a plus, software is OK
The DOS are slick and Apex integration is nice, otoh hope you have room under the stand for a ginormous clunky case

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 94 41.6%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 114 50.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.1%

Back