Delatedlotus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have yet to win anything, any how, anywhere. I been into the ole saltwater for some 35++ years now. What a hobby! It is the absolute hobby of all hobbies! A hobby that you can get your spouse involved in and she will just love it as well. Do remember the golden, golden, rule does apply here. Never- ever tell her how much you paid for it!!! Just memorize this phrase: Oh I did some trading... or better yet "look what I won...!" I can hardly wait for the day when I can honestly say that... :) :)

Teverson45

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who wants a FREE STRATOSPHERE frag? SHIPPED!

Drop a comment in this video to RSVP and turn the notification bell on!

Let me know below if you are in!

One lucky viewer in my next livestream will be leaving with a free stratosphere zoa frag from wholesaler Vibrant Corals! See you this coming Wednesday the 23rd at 7PM EST!

YouTube link:

It would be appreciated very much so!!! Thank you.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll take them I don't has any .... Lol
I'll leave them for you guys. My daughter has driving school open house Wednesday so I won't be able to join.

JoJosReef

10kW Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll leave them for you guys. My daughter has driving school open house Wednesday so I won't be able to join.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This would be amazing! Comment here on in chat on the video link?
You just need to be present during the livestream to win! I’m encouraging everyone to comment on the video now so that there’s no login issues during the livestream and folks don’t miss out on the opportunity. You can view YouTube videos without logging in and it’s happened before in past livestreams where I’m giving something away and folks miss out because they didn’t realize they had to be logged in to comment. Commenting now makes sure you are squared away and turning the bell on gets me in your feed so you receive the notification when we go live. :)

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back