Wierd little duster?

Joel j

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some help identifying this thing. My tank has only 2 small clown fish and I got an anemone this weekend. It was on a piece of rubble. I cleaned the rubble around the nem with peroxide and then placed the while thing in my tank. That night the nem did what I expected and relocated itself.
On the rock now kissable because the nem moved is some type of little duster or something. It is red and if I shine a flash light at it, it ducks back into its Lil tube/hole. It's only a couple millimeters big when extended. Like 1 or 2 mill or less. Here is the best picture I could get.

BristleWormHater

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some help identifying this thing. My tank has only 2 small clown fish and I got an anemone this weekend. It was on a piece of rubble. I cleaned the rubble around the nem with peroxide and then placed the while thing in my tank. That night the nem did what I expected and relocated itself.
On the rock now kissable because the nem moved is some type of little duster or something. It is red and if I shine a flash light at it, it ducks back into its Lil tube/hole. It's only a couple millimeters big when extended. Like 1 or 2 mill or less. Here is the best picture I could get.
Can't see pic

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHEN IT COMES TO REEFING EQUIPMENT, DO YOU BUY NEW OR USED? AND WHY?

• I usually buy new equipment.

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • I usually buy used equipment.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I depends on what the equipment is.

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back