WIN a Orphek Dimmable LED Pendant! Enter NOW!

FragDaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked and Shared!! would love to win the light just to raffle it off and send the proceeds to oklahoma..they could really use all the help they can get at this point!

cmusch018

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like & Shared. Winning this pendant like would mean a whole lot to me. I am relatively new to the hobby but am learning fast. This light would allow me to take my tank to the next level and grow corals that I am not able too grow under my current lights. Plus I couldn't afford one without having to eat Ramen for the next year.

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked and shared, I would love winning this and put it to use. I think par bulbs are the best way to go for lighting, its easy plug and play and I love using track lighting to light all my tanks.

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if you will receive one pendant or three? Im just cinfused since it never states it and there are three pictured. Thanks

Fishy fingers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum. This light would be awesome over my frag system. I'm looking to convert to led over the entire system. This would be an amazing welcome gift.

CoralLover49

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would LOVE to win this, im pretty new with saltwater tanks but im already in love with the hobby.. These lights would be awesome for my pretty corals and my fish.i love sitting and watching everything that goes on in my tank, just imagine how much more i would love watching them under these lights

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked and shared!!

I would love to win this light to finally be able to give my seahorse tank some better light. My last LED purchase for it isn't going so well.

CoralLover49

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would LOVE to win this, im pretty new with saltwater tanks but im already in love with the hobby.. These lights would be awesome for my pretty corals and my fish.i love sitting and watching everything that goes on in my tank, just imagine how much more i would love watching them under these lights

Liked, shared :)

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like and shared.
I have been reading about these lights and would love to have one for my setup :)
LED's fo' lyf

cymonous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found these to be great LED lights and would like to add them to my new 65gallon reef tank

alvintran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would allow me to keep more high light corals, and gives me much more flexibility of position of the lights. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Back