• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Would like to know if there are any Ecotech XR15 Pro G6 group buys going on?

Martinjv71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, I am new here. Very much looking to buy an EcoTech Radeon XR15 Pro G6. Any group buys going on? Would need a mounting arm also.

OP
OP
Martinjv71

Martinjv71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not buy from @SterlingReef they have posted on this forum and appeared legit but took my money. Unfortunately it was thru Zelle.. I have PM's from him. I am very diligent about this stuff and am so upset at myself just to save a buck.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not buy from @SterlingReef they have posted on this forum and appeared legit but took my money. Unfortunately it was thru Zelle.. I have PM's from him. I am very diligent about this stuff and am so upset at myself just to save a buck.
Be sure to leave a seller feedback thread - https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/seller-trader-feedback.11/

Also feel free to report him to the mods using the report button in the bottom left corner of the PM. Asking for unprotected payment is against the rules

OP
OP
Martinjv71

Martinjv71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Martinjv71

Martinjv71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hes been trying to scam more people. I reported him to the Admin.... Surprised he still getting away with it.

OP
OP
Martinjv71

Martinjv71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent him 2 installments of $150 and that was to be overnighted and include the mounting bracket.

OP
OP
Martinjv71

Martinjv71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has he definitely scammed you ?

I sent him 2 installments of $15O thru Zelle… on Friday. They were supposed to be overnighted. After the second payment was sent he stopped responding to me. I even sent a request back for the $300 thru Zelle and he denied it. I have tried to message him multiple times and he will not respond.

I never finish anythi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent him 2 installments of $15O thru Zelle… on Friday. They were supposed to be overnighted. After the second payment was sent he stopped responding to me. I even sent a request back for the $300 thru Zelle and he denied it. I have tried to message him multiple times and he will not respond.
Wow that's disgusting. So sad . Hopefully you get it back .

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 44 21.6%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 49 24.0%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 52 25.5%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 11 5.4%
Back