• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb reef ready aquarium/stand/sump

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a reef ready tank or 2 with stands and sump.in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Will be moving out there in July and will want to get a system up and running quickly so I can move livestock from my current system in the month or so after.

Looking for 50-180 gallon sizes

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are looking to possibly buy a new one, can I suggest a Nyos? I was lucky enough to snag a 69g proline with livestock for 1200. Beautifully made setup. They also make a bigger 4 foot long one.

Someone here from NJ was selling a 114g brand new tank, stand, plumbing for I think a quarter of its value recently. I was drooling at that setup and deal but I already had my tank. I think it was an aquaforest. Good luck!

Ironwill723

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Could I interest you in a new 300g? I'm in Pittsburgh as well. Would be glad to drill and put in an overflow if you like as well.

OP
OP
Reefiness

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are looking to possibly buy a new one, can I suggest a Nyos? I was lucky enough to snag a 69g proline with livestock for 1200. Beautifully made setup. They also make a bigger 4 foot long one.

Someone here from NJ was selling a 114g brand new tank, stand, plumbing for I think a quarter of its value recently. I was drooling at that setup and deal but I already had my tank. I think it was an aquaforest. Good luck!
Looking for used tank but if I dont find one I'll definitely be looking at a new system I guess.

OP
OP
Reefiness

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I interest you in a new 300g? I'm in Pittsburgh as well. Would be glad to drill and put in an overflow if you like as well.
Not sure I'd have room for that in my new house but won't know until July. Id rather set up 2 smaller tanks than one big one, but will get back to youin july if interested and it's still available.

Back