WWC 2024 Fall Flash Sale September 20th 6-10PM ET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 29, Members: 9, Guests: 20)

WWC Gamemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to see one of those in person.
I would say that the name is appropriate for the Holy Grail varieties. Obviously, some lineages look better, but I've never seen a bad one. The greens and yellows up to the blue/purple tips is just spot on. Wonderful contrast, long beautiful tentacles, etc. Just about the picture perfect color for a torch!

I've been into reef tanks for about 16 years now and there's always that part in my mind that says "back in my day, cola cost a nickel, bubble gum was a penny, and torches cost about $20-40 per head. Also, get off my lawn." So, there's always that in mind, but also back then a 12-pack of Coca Cola didn't cost $10 at the grocery store. Having said that, I am very happy with my purchase of my Holy Grail torch. While expensive, I feel like the beauty delivers for the price. If you're into torches, which isn't really my thing, for a point of reference, then I would definitely save a few bucks or budget to get one. Very gorgeous coral!

WWC Gamemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tophat
Thimble
Car
Correct!

Although I'm tempted to deduct a couple points for not listing my favorite: The Battleship!!!

fire.gif

WWC Gamemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
games bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Let's start things off with a classic! For this game, I will post a random trivia question at the top of every hour. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

WWC Gamemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
games bar.jpg

FINAL SCORE

title gif.gif

@mreeves918 - ALL THE POINTS

Congratulations on winning your choice of an LPS or Acro Mystery Frag!

Next game and prize coming up at 2pm ET tomorrow! Lots more goodies to give away!

WWC Gamemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
games bar.jpg

NEW GAME
CHAIN REACTION

TITLE GIF.gif

One thing leads to another, and before you know it, it's a chain reaction! For this game I will post four words at the top of every hour. Words 1 and 2 form a common expression, words 2 and 3 form a common expression, and words 3 and 4 form a common expression. However, all but the first letter of words 2 and 3 are missing. The first person to post the full words 2 and 3 gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a WWC SWAG PACK!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

WHEN IT COMES TO REEFING EQUIPMENT, DO YOU BUY NEW OR USED? AND WHY?

• I usually buy new equipment.

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • I usually buy used equipment.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I depends on what the equipment is.

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back