Oh, Hello!

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
What’s up Reefers? I thought I’d share this for those who are unfamiliar. I have a YouTube channel where I share my reefing advice and journey. I am not an influencer or content creator. I have no sponsors and never will. This is just my way to help you succeed, and also to get your feedback as well.

So if you’d like to see a real Reefer with his five tanks, come checkout the channel and say hello! Happy Reefing!

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What’s up Reefers? I thought I’d share this for those who are unfamiliar. I have a YouTube channel where I share my reefing advice and journey. I am not an influencer or content creator. I have no sponsors and never will. This is just my way to help you succeed, and also to get your feedback as well.

So if you’d like to see a real Reefer with his five tanks, come checkout the channel and say hello! Happy Reefing!

just to be a stickler…. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Technically you are a content creator, since you create and share content (videos) you’re just not getting paid for it. (You should be, it’s a lot of work)

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
just to be a stickler…. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Technically you are a content creator, since you create and share content (videos) you’re just not getting paid for it. (You should be, it’s a lot of work)
I’m a Reefer, you take that back! :grinning-squinting-face:
Actually, I am monetized through ad revenue. I make a hefty sum of about $7 a video, tops, lol. I just find ways to give it back to the viewers through giveaways.

Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back