Your Reef 16 Year Anniversary Live Sale July 18th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, first the fine print and mean part......:mad:.....I normally don't do after sales because our prices are already so low but since you guys and gals were easy on me this sale I'll do it for you. Number one rule though, no exchanges, returns, refunds etc. All sales are final. No returning an already purchased coral so that you can buy a different coral or try to re buy the coral you already purchased for less. I have seen it all before and will not allow it. Love you all, but please don't do that to us.

That being said, now the nice part. Would you guys like 20% off the left over corals? LMK

Also, don't forget, we might be the only company who does free shipping during a Live Sale if you spend $250 ;)

tbreech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, first the fine print and mean part......:mad:.....I normally don't do after sales because our prices are already so slow but since you guys and gals were easy on me this sale I'll do it for you. Number one rule though, no exchanges, returns, refunds etc. All sales are final. No returning an already purchased coral so that you can buy a different coral or try to re buy the coral you already purchased for less. I have seen it all before and will not allow it. Love you all, but please don't do that to us.

That being said, now the nice part. Would you guys like 20% off the left over corals? LMK

Also, don't forget, we might be the only company who does free shipping during Live Sale if you spend $250 ;)
YES PLEASE

pencie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, first the fine print and mean part......:mad:.....I normally don't do after sales because our prices are already so low but since you guys and gals were easy on me this sale I'll do it for you. Number one rule though, no exchanges, returns, refunds etc. All sales are final. No returning an already purchased coral so that you can buy a different coral or try to re buy the coral you already purchased for less. I have seen it all before and will not allow it. Love you all, but please don't do that to us.

Also, don't forget, we might be the only company who does free shipping during Live Sale if you spend $250 ;)

Im good for 20 with the fine print.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20% would be amazing!!!!!

TK72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Also, don't forget, we might be the only company who does free shipping during a Live Sale if you spend $250 ;)

Absolutely

Hillerd86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely some more shopping I would like to do looking at the leftovers
Although I really do think I'm going to need a bigger tank after this haba

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes please. Thank you.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 103 42.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 48.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.3%
Back