93B1F9E0-D293-4847-AF49-60C3C6C464AF.jpeg
Good night kev

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I'd like to pose a question to y'all.
Alk and ph seem to be what my tank's calling on me about over the last few months so how does everyone test for ph or do you even test at all?
I use the Hanna checker weekly. However, mine can fluctuate a lot. Since I spend a lot of time in my room so I am taking Frank’s recommendation and also getting the Hanna PH probe that I can just stick in water at different times per day. Much faster and easy. Not to say the checker isn’t fast - only 3 minutes. I will still use it weekly though.

Love Hanna! I also use ARF daily. It works great. My issue is when I forget to leave window open at night; it’s always open during day. I also keep bedroom door closed all day and night because my 83 yr old mother literally blasts CNN 24/7. I am not exaggerating either.

I live like a hobbit in a hole.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never meant to post this but while looking for a picture to post I accidentally hit this. This is me and my father at the Garden in Boston at his retirement party. RIP dad, what a great person! I don’t know how
many times I run into a problem and I want to call him. :crying-face:
Beautiful moment.

Wasn’t an accident - your soul needed this right now.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for your concern, sorry if I have been a little absent today, today (friday) was the day of the funeral and tomorrow the burial of my grandmother and my cousin, my aunt is unfortunately in a coma and does not wake up, We are waiting for some improvement but the doctors do not give much hope and if she survives there are many consequences that could come, thank you again
Luis, a most difficult day for you and your family. My heart is with you.

Don’t worry about not responding, we will be here when you are rdy.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never meant to post this but while looking for a picture to post I accidentally hit this. This is me and my father at the Garden in Boston at his retirement party. RIP dad, what a great person! I don’t know how
many times I run into a problem and I want to call him. :crying-face:
I still want to call my mom and dad often as well. Especially when I've had a bad day or am making a big life decision. They always knew what to say to make things better.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for your concern, sorry if I have been a little absent today, today (friday) was the day of the funeral and tomorrow the burial of my grandmother and my cousin, my aunt is unfortunately in a coma and does not wake up, We are waiting for some improvement but the doctors do not give much hope and if she survives there are many consequences that could come, thank you again
Sending hugs and prayers for you and your family.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry Luis, I’m praying for your aunt, you and your family!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Left us know if you like the healthier one. But agree, one can’t give up,the favorite completely- mine is cocoa krispies! It make the milk turn into chocolate milk. Problem is I will,literally eat 1/2 a box in one sitting. Hehe.
It's actually really good.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 142 74.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back