OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Make you feel good on a Sunday
What are people doing today. I will be going out with the dog for a walk along the beach
IMG_2664.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
This is your face when you’re wife says no more coral buying

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
For uk reefers
Marine World Aquatics
SPECIAL OFFER
BACK IN STOCK WAS £79.99 NOW £44.99
BUY BEFORE 13.00PM 09/05.24 TO RECEIVE
FRIDAY 10/05/24
THIS OFFER CAN NOT BE IN CONJUNTION WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT TO MEET DELIVERY 10/05/24​
Carpet Anemone - GREEN (Stichodaqctyla haddoni)

Carpet Anemone - GREEN (Stichodaqctyla haddoni)

£79.00 £44.99
Introducing the vibrant and captivating Carpet Anemone in dazzling GREEN! This stunning creature, scientifically known as Stichodaqctyla haddoni, is the perfect addition to any marine aquarium. Hosting a variety of Clownfish species, this Anemone creates a radiant and picturesque display.
With its potent sting, the Carpet Anemone commands attention as it moves gracefully through the aquarium. However, caution should be exercised around corals and other anemones, as its movements may cause harm. Within a 12" diameter, it is not compatible with other anemones, so close monitoring is advised during initial introduction.
Embrace the dynamic and lively presence the Carpet Anemone brings to your marine sanctuary, but remember to exercise caution when housing it alongside fish other than Clownfish. This captivating species has been known to consume fish in the display aquarium, which is a fascinating yet important trait to consider.
COLOUR MAY VERY
- Transforms your aquarium into a mesmerizing marine haven
- Provides a safe and cozy haven for Clownfish species
Envision a snapshot of undersea exquisiteness with our Carpet Anemone - GREEN. Please note that the image displayed is for illustration purposes only, and the actual color may vary. Delight in the captivating allure of this incredible creature and watch as your aquarium comes alive with vibrant hues and playful interactions.​

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
So my plankton was ready today so I kept some and the rest was used for a 2 bottle batch. My salt salinity is 1.019 I add one cap full of natural liquid seaweed fertiliser and a tiny tiny bit of active yeast. Every time you make a new batch wash the bottles out with hot water and house hold bleach and your air pipe then wash out two or three times with hot water. And that is it really. This is the batch I took this morning and the rest started off new batches
IMG_0923.jpeg

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Also I have a little chiller for my micro tubs but I am going to see if I can use or fit a thermostat. Theses type of chiller shouldn’t be running non-stop . So will definitely need a thermostat maybe a plug in one or one wired in to this chiller. @Projects with Sam might have ideas
IMG_0925.jpeg

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Also I have a little chiller for my micro tubs but I am going to see if I can use or fit a thermostat. Theses type of chiller shouldn’t be running non-stop . So will definitely need a thermostat maybe a plug in one or one wired in to this chiller. @Projects with Sam might have ideas
IMG_0925.jpeg
solid! I've had a lot of luck with these timers:
you could use one of these circuits to run the chiller for x amount of time after a trigger (warm temp reading). I think there is a mode that prevents it from rerunning for a specified amount of time.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
solid! I've had a lot of luck with these timers:
you could use one of these circuits to run the chiller for x amount of time after a trigger (warm temp reading). I think there is a mode that prevents it from rerunning for a specified amount of time.
Thanks for the info Sam

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 40 20.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 73.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%

Back