Cade Chaos Grimoire

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy Birthday GIF by T-Pain

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the filter roller set in place, as well as cleaned up and reassembled the protein skimmer and found it a home in the sump. Found my doser in a box, and a media reactor I didn't remember even owning until I saw it again, I used it on the old 90 :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Trying to decide where I'll want the scrubber to go so I can determine if I want to put the media reactor in there and/or if I want to add a UV sterilizer as well.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the filter roller set in place, as well as cleaned up and reassembled the protein skimmer and found it a home in the sump. Found my doser in a box, and a media reactor I didn't remember even owning until I saw it again, I used it on the old 90 :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Trying to decide where I'll want the scrubber to go so I can determine if I want to put the media reactor in there and/or if I want to add a UV sterilizer as well.
Are you properly caffeinated for that level of brain activity?
Good Morning Drinking GIF by University of Phoenix

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you properly caffeinated for that level of brain activity?
Good Morning Drinking GIF by University of Phoenix
Honestly I had to take a break because I wasn't earlier, I kept dropping things.... now I'm good to go, but we're running to Lowes

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glass itself. probably no larger then 3/8". probably 1/4".
Great question, I need to find the calipers. The outer glass is one size, the inner dividers are a different size....

The tank itself is 15mm but the sump is not as thick.

Here's the diagram of everything - I removed the macro algae chamber baffle already, I won't be using that as intended.

1716037443369.png

1716037431096.png

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planted all the rest of my stuff that's here so far .... Waiting on 2 baby fruit trees.

I found the wet and dry for one of my MP40s and then only the wet for the other one. I have no idea where the dry side is, there must be another tank box that I stacked elsewhere....

Found my return & skimmer.... But not the right adaptor for the return (yet)...

I found two other powerheads, I think they're the reef breeders ones.... Wondering if I should do the two MP40s and the two reef breeders powerheads instead of getting a gyre? But that's one more thing to have plugged in... But I already have it :thinking-face:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I thought I donated my majano wand to the reef club in Tampa, but I guess not because I found that as well.... Kind of contemplating dragging that out and trying to zap some of the jerks in the cube.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planted all the rest of my stuff that's here so far .... Waiting on 2 baby fruit trees.

I found the wet and dry for one of my MP40s and then only the wet for the other one. I have no idea where the dry side is, there must be another tank box that I stacked elsewhere....

Found my return & skimmer.... But not the right adaptor for the return (yet)...

I found two other powerheads, I think they're the reef breeders ones.... Wondering if I should do the two MP40s and the two reef breeders powerheads instead of getting a gyre? But that's one more thing to have plugged in... But I already have it :thinking-face:
have you ever used a gyre? ive been pondering one myself, since i have my tank set up as peninsula style as well, i feel lacking flow at the end, and I have a regular type pump in the corner, but have been thinking of adding a gyre on the far end.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have you ever used a gyre? ive been pondering one myself, since i have my tank set up as peninsula style as well, i feel lacking flow at the end, and I have a regular type pump in the corner, but have been thinking of adding a gyre on the far end.
I used one on my old 90 gallon and it was honestly too much for that one so I traded it to someone somewhere along the road. That tank was very narrow so it just didn't work out quite the way I wanted it to ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently my parents have my grandma this weekend so they're bringing her to see the house today.

I was truly going to put together the tenecor this afternoon, guess that'll be on hold a little longer.

Cancelling my bubble echo and tilt because the hospital quoted me 2200 (after a 20% discount). I booked a massage instead :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Dude is just looking to confirm pots and check for bbb. Not like we'll be doing anything special for either one.

Still didn't find the other dry side or another tank box. I did find my uranium glass box & I'm going to try to unpack that this morning before family comes.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apparently my parents have my grandma this weekend so they're bringing her to see the house today.

I was truly going to put together the tenecor this afternoon, guess that'll be on hold a little longer.

Cancelling my bubble echo and tilt because the hospital quoted me 2200 (after a 20% discount). I booked a massage instead :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Dude is just looking to confirm pots and check for bbb. Not like we'll be doing anything special for either one.

Still didn't find the other dry side or another tank box. I did find my uranium glass box & I'm going to try to unpack that this morning before family comes.
maybe one went bad and you got another wet side? or on warranty they sent you a new wet side?

Back