Fish Ideas

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 25g lagoon that I have a Azure Damsel and a Bicolor Blenny in it both being model citizens so far. Would like to add another fish maybe two but one for sure but not sure what. I am needing some ideas. My Blenny stays in the rocks and caves for the most part when he sees us walk around but I do catch him out and about on occcation. Jus tnot sure what to add to such a small tank. I do know that I do not want a clownfish although my daughter would love that. Tank has been set up for 5 months and just started adding a little coral with a Torch, Hammer, Duncan, micromussa, and what I believe is a Dragon Soul favia (as far as I can tell). Have a total of 15 pounds of liverock in there now but wanting to add another 10 pounds of so to build up toward the light so I can one day have some SPS type corals. I am just not sure what will be good with the two fish I currently have. My LFS got in a femal (according to the shipper) Bicolor blenny but I believe they pretty much need to come as a pair to be sucessful keeping the together.

OP
OP
DDenny

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was staying away from wrasses thought they get to big for a 25g but the pink streaked wrasse migth work. Totally forgot about royal grammas not sure why hahahaha.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 37 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 30 23.4%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back