Jay - off sick

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks, just an fyi - I’ve had a nasty stomach bug since Saturday. Im just not able to post much. Hopefully, I’ll be better in a day or so.

OP
OP
Jay Hemdal

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jay Hemdal Welcome to the Fish Disease Treatment and Diagnosis Forum!

The #fishmedic team and other knowledgeable members of our community will do our best to help you resolve your questions. Please provide as much of the following as you are able:
  • Brief description of the issue you are observing and answers to the following questions:
    • How long have you had the fish with the condition?
    • Did you quarantine with medication when you first acquired the fish? (If Yes, which medication?)
  • Current water quality measurements
  • Clear photos of the issue taken using WHITE light and/or a short video of any behaviors (post in your response or on YouTube).
If you can help us by providing as much of the above info as possible, it will make diagnosing and providing recommendations for treatment MUCH easier! The Fish Medic team will get back to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, other members of our community may also share their experience with similar situations and advice that they may have regarding your situation.

You may also feel free to provide a more detailed description of the condition if you wish to share more info than the above list.

Additionally, these links may be useful while you await a response:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for you bro!

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is everyone else in your tank? Any sudden changes in temperature or lighting? What salt do you use?

Seriously though, hope you get better soon. Your contributions help so many.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi folks, just an fyi - I’ve had a nasty stomach bug since Saturday. Im just not able to post much. Hopefully, I’ll be better in a day or so.
Oh no, Hang in there. Cant be fun at all.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Internal parasites are difficult to treat when you are not keeping food down. I would recommend using wetwipes and getting plenty of rest, and me and the Rev will be praying that it all passes, quickly?

feel better get well GIF
Get well in a gif.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 37 29.6%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 30 24.0%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 33 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back