Live Auction Event AGAIN| MAY 6TH HERE ON R2R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
looking good man
Here are a few other corals that I got video of. I was mostly just playing around with video function on my camera so I didn't exactly take a large inventory of what I have. I also probably need a shorter lens for video too. A 60mm is way better than a 100mm but the focal range would probably benefit from something about half that length. Maybe down the road I'll get one. For now, this is what I took the other day!

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN NEXT MONDAY MAY 6TH
JOIN US HERE ON REEF2REEF

1080X1080.jpg

Last edited:

nfuego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any way to find out free frag was included. Looks nice but would love to know what it is.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any way to find out free frag was included. Looks nice but would love to know what it is.
We bagged up an assortment of different frags. The freebies were randomly added to each box, though we tried to not include something that was already in the order. I remember bagging some blastos, favias, pc rainbows, master yodas, fox flames, millis, red ferraris etc.

OldMoonBoots

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We bagged up an assortment of different frags. The freebies were randomly added to each box, though we tried to not include something that was already in the order. I remember bagging some blastos, favias, pc rainbows, master yodas, fox flames, millis, red ferraris etc.
Will this auction be the same with a free frag with a shipment?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

Round 2 of auctions means round 2 of games and prizes! Let's get a little pre-auction action going on! A game and prize starts at 6:00pm ET today!

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

codybot bar.jpg

NEW GAME
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

title gif.gif

Let's see who the nitpickers are in the crowd! For this game, I will post two pictures every hour at the bottom of the hour. They are identical except for three differences. The first person to identify the three differences gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Try to be specific so I know what you mean. For instance, if a cloud is missing from the sky, don't just say "cloud". Instead, say "missing left cloud". In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 33 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back