Micro dose of flucozanole

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man do you play any special sound/music fpr your acros? I mean the polyps are dancing like crazy :D
thats what I call a polyp party!

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brazilians are what I do to make a living……not the look I prefer with acroporas though
Wait. Whaaaat? Pretty rare that I am speechless but uhhh. Hmmm. Struggling to come up with a family friendly response or question here.

@Rick5 surely has something to say about this new information. And if he can drop in a "Airplane" movie reference he gets some bonus points. Over to you Ricky.

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait. Whaaaat? Pretty rare that I am speechless but uhhh. Hmmm. Struggling to come up with a family friendly response or question here.

@Rick5 surely has something to say about this new information. And if he can drop in a "Airplane" movie reference he gets some bonus points. Over to you Ricky.
We own cosmetic lasers that we rent out to physicians, mostly dermatologists. Our most popular device does laser hair removal. I’ve been performing bikini/Brazilian laser treatments for 22 years……..10s of thousands of procedures. Everything from tattoo removal, sun damage, skin resurfacing, warts, fat reduction etc……anything you can think of involving cosmetics we can do it. My friends call me the real life version of the most interesting man in the world.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard core rap
We own cosmetic lasers that we rent out to physicians, mostly dermatologists. Our most popular device does laser hair removal. I’ve been performing bikini/Brazilian laser treatments for 22 years……..10s of thousands of procedures. Everything from tattoo removal, sun damage, skin resurfacing, warts, fat reduction etc……anything you can think of involving cosmetics we can do it. My friends call me the real life version of the most interesting man in the world.
I need your services to remove the last 5 hairs on my head permanently haha! I don’t want a transplant I wanna keep it slick! Hate shaving my head…

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
But! Can it remove hair algae and aiptasia?!? That's the important question I think everyone wants to know! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whew. In the before days it was all about waxing which is perhaps (I mean how would I KNOW?) a more "hands on" solution I shudder to ponder too much.

Anyway, I feel like we have covered a lot of ground in the last 70 posts of this thread. A whole lot.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whew. In the before days it was all about waxing which is perhaps (I mean how would I KNOW?) a more "hands on" solution I shudder to ponder too much.

Anyway, I feel like we have covered a lot of ground in the last 70 posts of this thread. A whole lot.
...or uncovered...

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you do your water change? How did it go? What's left for algae?
Do you have flat worms?
Water change went fine. I still have a little hair algae though.

Interceptor is for parasitic copepods. White, red and these little brown Tenuis bugs. I do an interceptor about every 6 months or whenever I get in some new corals. I actually do a small dose of chemiclean to make my skimmer go nuts. So I decided to do another micro dose of reeflux while I’m at it.

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Water change went fine. I still have a little hair algae though.

Interceptor is for parasitic copepods. White, red and these little brown Tenuis bugs. I do an interceptor about every 6 months or whenever I get in some new corals. I actually do a small dose of chemiclean to make my skimmer go nuts. So I decided to do another micro dose of reeflux while I’m at it.
I know you’ve mentioned it before but I can’t remember…. How many milligrams milbemycin oxime for your 50g maintenance dose?

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you’ve mentioned it before but I can’t remember…. How many milligrams milbemycin oxime for your 50g maintenance dose?
I nuke it with 2 large pills. 23mg each. 1 pill and then the other several hours later. That’s close to the strength @therman recommends for the brown bugs.

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2341.png

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back