Noo-Psyche Orders & Info

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's too bad. i hope something gets resolved for you today. When i ordered mine a while back it was direct from the site and there were no issues. i bit concerning that you are getting the runaround.

They are great little lights but they are shooting themselves in the foot with this nonsense.
I got a response from @Zach B that they would be expedite shipped in the am. Really not trying to cause a stir here, just get the product I bought :) Fingers crossed

reeftivo

skim junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a response from @Zach B that they would be expedite shipped in the am. Really not trying to cause a stir here, just get the product I bought :) Fingers crossed
i hear you;)

i want to get two more around December when i re-do my hanger. I hope they are still readily available by then. Worries me that they seam to be getting thinned out a bit. I've had mine since Sept of 2022 and have had some time to play with them. There isn't any other fixture that can compare with the Noopsyche at that price point.

PAR wise my 180 dollar K7 pro's are stronger than my 800 dollar mitras at the sand. At 80% on each separate fixture and 10" over a 20 inch deep tank my K7 pro's are 250 to 300 par and my mitras is from 175 to 225. No knock on my mitras (still love it) but the Noop's are powerful little lights.

hope you enjoy when you get them.

Last edited:

mattshell81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping this thread will help those with order issues, tracking info, returns & in stock items. As of right now I am out of stock for all items which means any recent orders will be shipped from Noo-Psyche. We should be back in stock by the 20th. I am unable to provide tracking for anything not sent by me, you will need to contact Noo-Psyche for tracking. The lights usually sell so fast that we do occasionally run out ahead of time. I hope everyone is well and I apologize for the inconveniences when we run out. Feel free to respond with any questions :)
Hello Zach, I placed an order at the end of April and still haven’t recieved any sort of confirmation or tracking info.

Attachments

• IMG_3363.jpeg
    IMG_3363.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 5

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 50 25.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 46 23.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back