***SPRING GROW OUT CLASS 3 sign up’s***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

JayM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be an option… if we do allow it you can only win one prize thou. So basically you grow out 2 frags and the better of your 2 would be your submission. Just trying to keep it fair for
Everyone.. you’d track both frags with pics monthly just like you had a single one and the bigger one would be your final entry for a prize. Gives you better odds of winning and growing it in multiple places but only eligible for a Single prize at the end of that makes sense… I kinda confused and repeated myself haha! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Makes perfect sense to me.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The council has spoken and we believe it is acceptable to get a second entry. Only two entries per person though. You can sign up for your second entry is this Saturday, the 4th after noon Eastern time.

Only one prize can be won per person and each individual frag should be indicated in the monthly entry.

As is the case with this whole competition, it is first come, first served for second entries.

This post is subject to change as the council continues to debate minutiae.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Star Wars Celebration GIF by Curtains Cool

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jaym
2. minfoot77
3. outlaw corals.
4. Mr4000
5. Abc123
6. Zbryant91
7. Dewy
8. Reefer Matt
9. Penguinexdues
10. Red Fox tang
11. Keoreef
12.jwontor
13.tj_lavendar
14.bbak
15.gunnarmcc
16.tompickles

9 left! We can do this! Links will go out soon when this fills! Because we have people in multiple contest, it put the brakes on class 1 and 2 cause people will want to combine shipping..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8 more spots!

Get in before the rush this weekend!
8 or 9? did I miss someone on my list above? I have 16 people so far. I’ll go back through the thread hopefully later today.

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some additional updated teaser pics… have a feeling there are some fence sitters who need enticing… unfortunately I couldn’t find much other than Adam’s original photos…

friends love GIF by OctoNation

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some additional updated teaser pics… have a feeling there are some fence sitters who need enticing… unfortunately I couldn’t find much other than Adam’s original photos…

friends love GIF by OctoNation
Your saying udpated pics of the Efflo ?

Would be cool if he had a shot of all the contest frags anxiously awaiting there release into the reefo-sphere.

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your saying udpated pics of the Efflo ?

Would be cool if he had a shot of all the contest frags anxiously awaiting there release into the reefo-sphere.
Yeah. frag pics, updated shot of colony, or someone who has a colony and took a nice shot… I think some of the older photos on the site probably don’t do the colonies justice now based on some of the updated shots Adam’s done of others.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back