OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I completely forgot to update you guys on lilly. A week ago I took her back to the vet, and there was no fluid (yet), but her albumin levels were back down. Unfortuantly, that means her livers are still not working properly. Right now she is on a steroid, that is helping her albumin levels stay up. This is going to be what takes her out, most likely, so it's pretty sad. I am just beyond grateful for each day she is still with us.

Photoroom-20240210_213006.png
Walker there is so much love in those eyes!
Nothing but joy for both of you and she knows.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Autumn Harvest Chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing and a blueberry basil lemonade for dinner.
I think you should have told Daniel we've got our own cookbook thread going ;)
Sounds insanely delicious Tim.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Man that sounds amazing. I had 5 min for dinner so spread some laughing cow cheese on Sangak bread. Sangak bread was fresh though! :)
My daughter occasionally makes cheese quesadillas or grilled cheese sandwiches with laughing cow spreadable.

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning @Remi! Hey, I have a colleague passing through Dubai with 13hr layover. Think there's anything he could do in that time?
Hi Jojo, it is already 105/110 degrees and it is not a walkable city but plenty of taxi/Uber. There is a big aquarium (free not the zoo inside) in Dubaï mall and he can also go to at the top on Burj khalifa (same location). There is also Dubaï frame where you can see old Dubai and new Dubai, not far also the museum of the future (didn't do it yet). All these locations are within 15min from airport.

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jojo, it is already 105/110 degrees and it is not a walkable city but plenty of taxi/Uber. There is a big aquarium (free not the zoo inside) in Dubaï mall and he can also go to at the top on Burj khalifa (same location). There is also Dubaï frame where you can see old Dubai and new Dubai, not far also the museum of the future (didn't do it yet). All these locations are within 15min from airport.
Sweet, thanks Remi! Now I want to be there.. sans the 110 degree part. I'd probably want to go snorkeling nearby!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Family!

Missing you all and missing our daily posts. Too exhausted to read everything I’ve missed in our Smorgasbord!

Can someone give me a quick update on the important stuff, like everyone’s health (Amanda’s hubby) for one; how is Lily (saw she might be sicker) and anything else that is critical.

I know that’s the interns job, but one of the current applicants is in Florida going coral crazy, so I leave it to the next person who loves to be verbose! Hahaha

Btw, there are no cherrios on the room service menu so at least my early morning meal was healthy as I Didn’t Have One! lol

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Morning Family!

Missing you all and missing our daily posts. Too exhausted to read everything I’ve missed in our Smorgasbord!

Can someone give me a quick update on the important stuff, like everyone’s health (Amanda’s hubby) for one; how is Lily (saw she might be sicker) and anything else that is critical.

I know that’s the interns job, but one of the current applicants is in Florida going coral crazy, so I leave it to the next person who loves to be verbose! Hahaha

Btw, there are no cherrios on the room service menu so at least my early morning meal was healthy as I Didn’t Have One! lol

What happened to Amanda's husband? Sorry I have been too busy to read. Big hug Amanda!
Good morning ,
Hope you are having fun there... ;)don't eat the cheerios ,did you see they can be used as a firestarter...:oops:
Amanda's hubby came down w a flu thing couple days ago, think she said he feeling a lil better ?
Kevin also was not feeling good yesterday...
think that's about the scoop...:thinking-face:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning ,
Hope you are having fun there... ;)don't eat the cheerios ,did you see they can be used as a firestarter...:oops:
Amanda's hubby came down w a flu thing couple days ago, think she said he feeling a lil better ?
Kevin also was not feeling good yesterday...
think that's about the scoop...:thinking-face:
Thank you Frank! Did you read that about cherrios? Lol. It’s off my menu now, but my grandson loves them so send me the link where you read if it’s real or just a good Frank joke.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back