00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One set of bed sheets laundering so far. But he's cooler than before. Will have to check again in an hour or two when the kids Tylenol starts wearing off. Definitely a day at home tomorrow.
Checking in?

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning y'all!
artworks-000237425277-angiq4-t500x500.jpg

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures!!?
Will do later.
Took the dog to the shelter.
No chip.
Brought it home again.
Lady texted said she would house the dog until the owner was found
So....
Wife and daughter brought it to their house. After an hour they were home but decided the house and especially the people were no bueno so they went back and got the dog.
Needless to say this dog is a total doll.
Super well behaved and chill.
So it had a bath and went to bed with my daughter but not before midnight :upside-down-face: :rolleyes:
I'm exhausted up at 2:30 but I'm glad he's got us, not them and not wandering around cuz he's pretty much a house dog
Would make a nice meal around here.:oops::astonished-face:
We'll see what happens....

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checking in?

Hope the little one feels better soon!

Jojo How's the little one doing?

Good morning peeps! JoJo, I hope things have turned the corner this morning.

@JoJosReef
Take care of the little one hope everything gets better soon :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Clone is a bit better this AM. Fever went down last night, but still diarrhea every couple hours. Taking him to urgent care a bit later because we finally figured out that his incoherent rambling about being shaken and hearing loud noises was his interpretation of being dizzy with a headache (maybe ringing in his ears?)--hopefully not vertigo for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Berghia and pods arriving to the office today. Good thing I trained up the coworkers on tank maintenance!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ummm.... Sir, that's not a dog. That could explain the situation with introducing him to your other dogs.

Also, that should probably be lasagna in that dish or he might get offended and throw it in your face one of these days. I saw it happen on TV before so I know it's true.

Hungry Cat GIF by Garfield

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Clone is a bit better this AM. Fever went down last night, but still diarrhea every couple hours. Taking him to urgent care a bit later because we finally figured out that his incoherent rambling about being shaken and hearing loud noises was his interpretation of being dizzy with a headache (maybe ringing in his ears?)--hopefully not vertigo for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Berghia and pods arriving to the office today. Good thing I trained up the coworkers on tank maintenance!
Sorry to hear he's still not up and causing a complete ruckus yet. Sounds like an ear infection maybe? Hopefully it's something easy like that. I used to have frequent ear infections growing up and they installed drain tubes. I think they considered a sump pump at one point...

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear he's still not up and causing a complete ruckus yet. Sounds like an ear infection maybe? Hopefully it's something easy like that. I used to have frequent ear infections growing up and they installed drain tubes. I think they considered a sump pump at one point...
I got drain tubes as well. One didn't go well and I still have scars that you can see with an otoscope. Bad side effect is that I can't go far underwater (or dive into water) because the pressure doesn't regulate correctly. On the plus side, I can blow bubbles out of one of my ears!!

Back