Watching and waiting for an update...
Dog Waiting GIF

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve heard through “trusted sources” that TSA has had a blast with Jennifer! Hopefully she’s had the same experience.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve heard through “trusted sources” that TSA has had a blast with Jennifer! Hopefully she’s had the same experience.
I heard Cuban food may have been involved... And anytime food is involved she's having a blast!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I heard Cuban food may have been involved... And anytime food is involved she's having a blast!
Ooooh I love me some Cuban food and anything that ends in ….food.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ooooh I love me some Cuban food and anything that ends in ….food.
Then check out Joel's (@00W) Showcase thread because that's about half of what we talk about! Usually tacos.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Then check out Joel's (@00W) Showcase thread because that's about half of what we talk about! Usually tacos.
My phone is half full of food pics! Haha!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a good description of a Julbord and here is the more all year around smörgåsbord.

Sincerely Lasse
Oh I can’t wait till I get home from trip to view these Lasse!

Btw, loving my camera!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I was fortunate enough to win Top Shelf Aquatics Grand Prize 10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway last month. It includes a tour of the store, farm, and $1,000 to spend at TSA! The incredible day concludes with a dinner with the TSA owners and staff (not sure who, but it’s a diverse crew with lots of different expertise so my head will be spinning no doubt).

I plan on documenting this trip with photos, videos, and things discovered and learned about all things reefing. I will also include links to any videos/photos TSA posts on their social media on this day so it’s in one thread for easy access.

My plan is to photo and post my DT prior to trip, and then post pics of the DT with the TSA corals I get. I will definitely be looking to Kevin and the other experts on appropriate corals for my tank and my level of maturity; correct placement within current display, and will do a follow-up in the Fall on how everything is doing.

I already have quite a few TSA corals from last year’s Black Friday live sales and everything I received from them is healthy, growing nicely, and has lasted through my newbie mistakes of the first 6 months of starting the tank!

My trip will be the week of May 13th. I likely will post when I get back home, so if your interested, follow this thread to see.

Again, big shout-out and thanks to R2R, @Daniel@R2R, @TopShelfAquatics, @BlaineTopShelfAquatics
That is awesome!!!! Hope you are having a great trip!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helllooo Fellow Reefers! (Sorry Blaine, I just had to use your intro just this once)!

I just got back to hotel after an incredible day and evening with TSA!

First, and I believe most important, every member of the TSA crew is kind, passionate and generous of their time. And they didn’t have to be. They could have done a quick tour, videotaped what they needed and called it a day - I was spending their money, not mine.

What happened instead, is I was treated like a real VIP, they listened to my thoughts about reefing, showed me behind the scenes action, allowed me to take what I thought was a long time picking corals; never rushed and I could see they were enjoying the day as well going into detail how TSA does business and creates, cultivates, and sells the top aquacultured corals in the country! Each crew member greeted me, let me know what their role was and was excited as I was for me to be there!

The owners, Kevin, Alex, and Steven went out of their way to make me feel welcome (thank’s Alex for the best peach cobbler ever; and Kevin for showing me his awesome office tank we all saw in video and giving me a sneak peek of a new project he is working on; and to Steven to creating the financial opportunity to do such a huge giveaway- I was just one of the prize winners!

They also took me out to a fantastic BBQ lunch, and Blaine and his family took me out to dinner. Everyone’s generosity humbled me.

I go to bed smiling deeply, as my cup is full.

More to come….

@TopShelfAquatics @BlaineTopShelfAquatics @revhtree @Daniel@R2R

https://www.instagram.com/stories/t...rce=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
24-05-14-06.jpeg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back