00W's AIO Smorgasbord

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Every! Single! Time!
An incredible DT pic.

I think we’ve all failed to see a critical component- your a damnnn good photographer Kev.

Also, I need you, Joel, and Tim, to,start taking better care of yourselves!
shocked the princess bride GIF

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like we have all had a very busy Saturday. I'm relaxing now with a lemon sugar cookie and a mug of Abuelita hot coco. My son really doesn't ask for much but he asked for some when we were at the store so of course I bought some and made us some for an evening snack. It's amazing hot coco if you haven't tried it.
1000004081.jpg
Need some right now!

Oh, I have Guittard chocolate chips and just bought milk this morning! Thank you Amanda for the idea

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Need some right now!

Oh, I have Guittard chocolate chips and just bought milk this morning! Thank you Amanda for the idea
Boil some milk and add the chocolate.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also had a very busy day.. I repotted almost all of my house plants (which is alot), and I planted some flowers. Everything hurts, my back, my knees, ugh. But now I get to relax and eat some good food. Maybe Mexican, but I am not sure yet.
Just think how beautiful everything will look when you wake up tomorrow! Hot shower and some of Amanda’s cocoa are in order

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't listen to Kevin. Enchiladas are just tacos that are rolled and covered in a special type of taco sauce often referred to as red sauce or enchilada sauce. Therefore, they're the same.thing and do the same thing only saucier!
Ditto!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every part of me hurts. Lil Gia has colic and today it hit with every feeding of her baba. Inconsolable crying. I basically held and rocked her for hours. I cried because I couldn’t really .walk the house with her doing my famous pat the butt and roll rock because of my stupid leg. Couldn’t get in car and drive her around without proper car seat. I felt helpless and f-n old.

In between though we had lots of laughs and coo’s - she is a sweetie allmof the time when no colic is happening.

Here are some funny moments and some quiet ones. The surprise look is: Nonna, I didn’t toot, the dog did!

Attachments

• IMG_2975.jpeg
    IMG_2975.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2967.jpeg
    IMG_2967.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2968.jpeg
    IMG_2968.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2969.jpeg
    IMG_2969.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love planting in the rain. I still,remember my mom and I planting over 200 daffodil and other spring bulbs along the entire driveway at our cabin in Pollack Pines (town on the way to Lake Tahoe). It was lightly raining the whole time and it felt soo good to finish, look at what we accomplished and go inside and sit by a roaring fire with a glass of port.

For me, hands in soil, has always made me felt close to,God.
We would take a trip to daffodil hill every year until I started working when I was 13.
Never seen anything like it. :star-struck:

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Every part of me hurts. Lil Gia has colic and today it hit with every feeding of her baba. Inconsolable crying. I basically held and rocked her for hours. I cried because I couldn’t really .walk the house with her doing my famous pat the butt and roll rock because of my stupid leg. Couldn’t get in car and drive her around without proper car seat. I felt helpless and f-n old.

In between though we had lots of laughs and coo’s - she is a sweetie allmof the time when no colic is happening.

Here are some funny moments and some quiet ones. The surprise look is: Nonna, I didn’t toot, the dog did!
I used to take my daughter and hold her face down in my palm laying across my arm when she was little like that and crying. Standing outside in the cool air rocking her ever so slightly and she'd fall asleep fast. Unfortunately it never worked for my wife - her face was too big for my palm and she was too long to fall asleep on my arm when I was standing up.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 154 73.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back