10 inch Tall Coast-to-Coast AIO Rimless Frag Tanks - Advanced Acrylics

• Thread starter 131696
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

View Badges
What about this tank ,I've never had a Acrylic tank before always heard of all the scratches on it so I stayed away but I really like this tank 24x24x10 AIO .its not that expensive and I can't find it anywhere for that price either in glass .Do you know where I can get same tank or 24/30x24x12 in glass for 400-500 dollars AIO ? what about the acrylic tank for long term and the scratches ,It will be just for frags ,any help is much appreciated.I tried also glasscages and a few more sites for 24x24x10/12 AIO glass that's under 500 but no luck.

jDoSe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 2 Lagoon 25

make sure it’s the newer fusion 2, not the fusion 1. Not much of a difference, but essentially same price for the brand new version.

It’s a really nice, well built tank.

the lagoon 50 is a larger footprint, but also taller

Last edited:
OP
OP

View Badges
Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 2 Lagoon 25,it's not 24x24 ,and can't build stuff anymore, I get help with reef when I need help ,I'm disable and hard to do stuff these days but I love the ocean ,its peaceful to me just to look at it Everyday.

jDoSe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 2 Lagoon 25,it's not 24x24 ,and can't build stuff anymore, I get help with reef when I need help ,I'm disable and hard to do stuff these days but I love the ocean ,its peaceful to me just to look at it Everyday.
If you need exact dimensions, you will likely have to build yourself or get one custom made.

The fusion 25 is only 4” short 1 dimension.
The fusion 50 is 30x24, but 16 high.
Finding the exact perfect tank you want at a cheap price as a pre-made is very difficult…

OP
OP

View Badges

10 inch Tall Coast-to-Coast AIO Rimless Frag Tanks - Advanced Acrylics 24x24x10 is the tank I want but don't know about the acrylic and the scratches rather same tank in glass and AIO​

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk Reef Supply has it in stock

OP
OP

View Badges
Yes that's where I seen it at.. But I'm asking about the acrylic and scratches ,Looking for same tank AIO but in glass

ffmurray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk Reef Supply has it in stock

I was looking at building a 36x 18x10. 1/2” acrylic is $27.30 a square foot. I’m going with either this one or another…

ceaver

Stability is all!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To OP, I've been searching for the same thing as you. Can't find it. From what I can see, the acrylic tanks are the best option available. I've also wondered about potential scratches, but in the end this may be your only option, and then you just have to be careful with it.

Maybe a better question to ask the group would be to ask who already has one of these acrylic tanks and how it has been with scratches and avoiding scratches...

Good luck!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back