OP
G

gsjustin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looks great. Like the aqua-scape!! A few of those corals are going to "take-over" the LR.

You may have several colt corals growing at different locations (not too bad).

Zinnia everywhere (good if you like waving hands all over, bad if not).

Green Star Polyps everywhere. (this will encrust all your rock). Try to keep it on a separate piece of rock to avoid these guys from taking over.

Those little green/yellow polyps may be the ..... forget the word...colonial maybe, and will also spread like crazy. try to keep them on an "island" to avoid spreading on your entire rock work.

Been there done that, so just a little warning.

Best of luck with that neat setup. ja
Yeah I've got extra dry rock to plant them on, I fragged my main GSP and the smaller chunk is doing better then the larger main piece though. I dipped both of them when first fragged

Mike628

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 fish isn't too many. Your fine you dont need to get to of any. Adjust your flow... that should help

OP
OP
G

gsjustin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 fish isn't too many. Your fine you dont need to get to of any. Adjust your flow... that should help
For a 15 gallon? I want to give my two stripe damsel and bi color Benny away and get a dwarf flame angel but yeah my pump is semi broken. The wall mount has broke! It's the second one too. I'm trying to find a cheap tunze or hydra for the 15 gallon without much disruption on the sand bed

Mike628

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put a picture up of your pump of where its broken and give a description I may be able to help

Mike628

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And you should be able to still add a dwarf flame angle to your tank... I dont think the other fish will bother it

Mike628

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may help. I hope it does.

Attachments

• 1437012447666.jpg
    1437012447666.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 99

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 90 41.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 108 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back