OP
Lucardious

Lucardious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures of the Aquascape. Going to let it sit for a few days to see how I feel about it. Let me know what y’all think! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

IMG_8207.jpeg

IMG_8208.jpeg
IMG_8209.jpeg
IMG_8210.jpeg
IMG_8211.jpeg

OP
OP
Lucardious

Lucardious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp, I started fillin’er up today and wouldn’t ya know it I ran into a couple leaks. The first is at the 1-1/2” ball valve above the outlet of the reeflo dart (just a small dribble) not sure if I can fix this without having to add a new valve and coupling. The other one is coming from one of the seal on the reeflo pump which @Reign1 called months ago

As of now I think I’m going to get a seal kit for the pump as I’ve dropped some decent coin on the tank the past few weeks. Trying to delay the bankruptcy til it’s time to purchase coral lol.

Pics of tank with sand below! As well as Zeros cave I made (the pistol shrimp)
IMG_8236.jpeg

IMG_8239.jpeg
IMG_8240.jpeg
IMG_8238.jpeg
IMG_8237.jpeg

Last edited:

Reign1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp, I started fillin’er up today and wouldn’t ya know it I ran into a couple leaks. The first is and the 1-1/2” ball valve above the outlet of the reeflo dart (just a small dribble) not sure if I can fix this without having to add a new valve and coupling. The other one is coming from one of the seal on the reeflo pump which @Reign1 called months ago

As of now I think I’m going to get a seal kit for the pump as I’ve dropped some decent coin on the tank the past few weeks. Trying to delay the bankruptcy til it’s time to purchase coral lol.

Pics of tank with sand below! As well as Zeros cave I made (the pistol shrimp)
IMG_8236.jpeg

IMG_8239.jpeg
IMG_8240.jpeg
IMG_8238.jpeg
IMG_8237.jpeg
Funny I just plumbed mine to .. ran into a couple leaks w/ the tape thread ..Thankfullh the bulkheads are threaded and unions all around so didnt lose much. Also while cleaning out garage ran into the seal kit .. let me know which pump you have again

OP
OP
Lucardious

Lucardious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny I just plumbed mine to .. ran into a couple leaks w/ the tape thread ..Thankfullh the bulkheads are threaded and unions all around so didnt lose much. Also while cleaning out garage ran into the seal kit .. let me know which pump you have again
I have the Dart/Snapper 3600/2600gph.

Owner at the LFS gave me a Hammerhead to try in place of the dart when I went In to see if he had a seal kit. After setting them next to each other it’s not plug and play by any extend of the definition.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back