2 clocks on fusion

slipknotgrrl83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After daylight savings yesterday I have 2 clocks on fusion. The time on apex display is reading right so why do I have one right on fusion and one the hour behind? Clock on device is right, auto set and dst enabled.. it' driving me nuts! Any suggestions?

Hammer100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i remember sometimes it took a while for the savings time update in fusion but not sure why

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is your time zone correct?

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It'll go away, just give a couple of days. I've had my Apex for 4 years and it's the same thing every start and end of daylight savings time for me. I've never figured out how to make it go away on my own, but it always happens.

OP
OP
slipknotgrrl83

slipknotgrrl83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It'll go away, just give a couple of days. I've had my Apex for 4 years and it's the same thing every start and end of daylight savings time for me. I've never figured out how to make it go away on my own, but it always happens.
Good to know! Ty

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do not want to reboot the Apex unplug the Ethernet cable for 2-5 minutes and plug it back in. Then wait a few more minutes and you should see one clock tile in Apex Fusion like you did before.

JoeIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This happens when the time on your controller (or more accurately, what Apex thinks the time is) doe snot match the time on your device. I see it whenever I travel and my time zone is different from home, one is local time, one is APEX time.

As was noted, it will also happen after DST changes until fusion gets an updated TZ from your APEX, because it still thinks the controller is using the old TZ and your browser is reporting the new one

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 162 72.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back