2 questions

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had 2 pd grow out to 11 with in one month and 1 ng grow out to 6 in one month.

if you asking about growth, well , that all depands on a lot of differnt things. lights, flow , feeding, , placment of the frag and stress. they do reproduce quickly but not everyone is going to get the same results.

i have frags that grow and reproduce all the time and i have a couple frags that have never reporduced. keeping this in mind and the above some dont do well for people while other zoas do great.

zoa do seem to go though growth spurts from time to time. meaning for a month they may pop of bunch of new head and then go a couple month and produce none.

OP
OP
kerrysroxy

kerrysroxy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fed them and I will probably get another powerhead for flow. I might place them up high in my tank for now so the koralia 1 will hit them. It might just be the flow for me. I noticed that most grow slow and I have a low flow tank for my clavularia.

I have a 606 mini as my return pump and the K1 what power head should I get ? My tank is 20x20x12 = 20 gallons

Last edited:

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 47 42.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 52 46.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%

Back