OP
OP
AstroCoral

AstroCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice, these pico tanks blow my mind. When I started in the mid 90’s I would have thought it would be impossible.
Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it! It’s definitely been a fun but challenging setup, I look forward to the tank continuing to progress and mature. You have a very nice looking tank as well, looks to be growing in very well!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it! It’s definitely been a fun but challenging setup, I look forward to the tank continuing to progress and mature. You have a very nice looking tank as well, looks to be growing in very well!
Oh, I just noticed! O-H!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter got me the tickets for Father’s Day, she went to undergrad and is graduating in December from YSU as a nurse practitioner. My wife graduated from OSU also and we have friends going that are OSU grads as well. Where in Ohio are you?

OP
OP
AstroCoral

AstroCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter got me the tickets for Father’s Day, she went to undergrad and is graduating in December from YSU as a nurse practitioner. My wife graduated from OSU also and we have friends going that are OSU grads as well. Where in Ohio are you?
That sounds awesome! Sounds like your family and friends are Ohio through and through! I’m from Northeast, OH. I live pretty close to Tidal Gardens.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds awesome! Sounds like your family and friends are Ohio through and through! I’m from Northeast, OH. I live pretty close to Tidal Gardens.
Youngstown area, I’ve driven to Tidal Gardens many times to pick up corals. They are great. Lucky to be so close. Corals.com is even closer to me but no pick up. Tidal Gardens is a 50 minute drive for me.

OP
OP
AstroCoral

AstroCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Youngstown area, I’ve driven to Tidal Gardens many times to pick up corals. They are great. Lucky to be so close. Corals.com is even closer to me but no pick up. Tidal Gardens is a 50 minute drive for me.
Definitely! 7 or 8 years ago the Tidal Gardens staff would always let me wander around the greenhouse every time I picked up an order, I was always amazed with their facility! I haven’t been in their new building though. I didn’t realize Corals.com was that close, that’s a bummer they don’t offer pickup.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AstroCoral

AstroCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note: Pictures are a mix of older and newer images over the past month (July 2023). The top down view of the tank with the platygyra are the most recent images.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back