3d Printed Aquarium Parts Archive

nybern

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys any one have a file for a Scoly stand ?
something like this.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 20

esquare

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just printed a "Salinity Probe Accurizer by Brofessor2507". I have the one from Vivid Creative Aquatics but am waiting on a new pressure screen I ordered from them so t figured I would try this out.
1000073316.jpg

I don't think it will work as well on my current salinity probe as I'm not using the Neptune one on my Apex. I made an adaptor and got a cheap $33 probe from AliExpress to see if the problems I was having were probe or Apex related.

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think this has been posted, but I finally got around to printing this adapter to put Noctua fans on AI prime lights. I can barely, if it all, hear the fans anymore. It no longer sounds like an airplane landing in my living room. FWIW, I did also add an extra heat sink to them, just to help keep the heat down even more.

Not my model. It works as is, with one modification needed. One of the 'tabs' blocks the hole you mount it to the arm with. No big deal, after you have it all put together, just cut that one part off. Protip: You can do it first, but then you have to make sure to align it properly. It's easier, in my opinion, to get everything all screwed together, and make sure the wire isn't going to be in the way, then cut the tab.
url_upload_663d6646a2bdc.webp [webp-to-jpg output image]

esquare

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think this has been posted, but I finally got around to printing this adapter to put Noctua fans on AI prime lights. I can barely, if it all, hear the fans anymore. It no longer sounds like an airplane landing in my living room. FWIW, I did also add an extra heat sink to them, just to help keep the heat down even more.

Not my model. It works as is, with one modification needed. One of the 'tabs' blocks the hole you mount it to the arm with. No big deal, after you have it all put together, just cut that one part off. Protip: You can do it first, but then you have to make sure to align it properly. It's easier, in my opinion, to get everything all screwed together, and make sure the wire isn't going to
url_upload_663d6646a2bdc.webp [webp-to-jpg output image]
be in the way, then cut the tab that blocks the hole.
Very nice, I've been reading a lot about the Noctua fans as an upgrade for the cooling fans on my Bambu Lab P1S, darn things sound like a plane taking off. The Noctua are supposed to be some of the quieter fans out there. I bet it made a big difference for you.

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, I've been reading a lot about the Noctua fans as an upgrade for the cooling fans on my Bambu Lab P1S, darn things sound like a plane taking off. The Noctua are supposed to be some of the quieter fans out there. I bet it made a big difference for you.
I have the (enclosed) X1C and the fan noise, while not exactly quiet, doesn't bother me at all. However, I was introduced to Noctua fans when I had an Ender3, which also has very loud fans. On the Ender3, Noctua fans and silent stepper motor drivers made that machine go from "I can ignore it if the TV is on" to "Is it still printing?".

esquare

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the (enclosed) X1C and the fan noise, while not exactly quiet, doesn't bother me at all. However, I was introduced to Noctua fans when I had an Ender3, which also has very loud fans. On the Ender3, Noctua fans and silent stepper motor drivers made that machine go from "I can ignore it if the TV is on" to "Is it still printing?".
Very nice.
This is my first foray into 3d printing and I am very happy with my P1S but am trying to fine tune it to reduce noise as it is located in my office. I would like to change out the fans for Noctura's but want to track chamber temps first so I can monitor any differences with the Nocturas.

Thank you for posting.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back