That the green slimmer stag horn. I have another stag it's more yellow
Sorry, I meant the picture

B05D816D-E75D-4CD1-8E92-5A237C396C7C.jpeg

Tom Stevens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is the reason I went Zeovit on my new 180. I am 2 months in and already have a crazy amount of coralline algae. I have just started to put in some sticks. Your tank is an inspiration!

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your tank is the reason I went Zeovit on my new 180. I am 2 months in and already have a crazy amount of coralline algae. I have just started to put in some sticks. Your tank is an inspiration!
with zeovit it take time so don't give up and it will reward you. Just make a schedule that u are comfortable and stick to it. Most people hate testing but I love testing. It's a way for me to understand my tank water chemistry and keep a log for observation.

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Just looking at all these pictures I can tell you have no clue what you are doing :p. Hopefully one day I will be as clueless as you!
(Absolutely stunning!)

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy awesome. Color is great. Like the butterfly

Jefferson Pereira

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, let me introduce my self my name is Anthony from socal. I have been addicted to reef/salt water since 1983. I have kept many different tank and the current set up is a 265g leemar. I'm moving to a new house and I told my wife it's going to be difficult to move a 265g glass aquarium so she said then buy a new one lol....but her demand is it's has to be a focus of the new house so need to be nice and custom.
The new reef will be a spectacular 96"x36"x24" acrylic peninsula on a custom steel white stand with RE dream box design custom sump from John at Advance Acrylic. I have seen many different tank but his tank is exceed all of my expectation. Since I go all in with the tank, stand and sump I will do the same with equipment.
Eu gosto de montipora e corais de carne, então esse tanque será dominado por esses 2 genes. Aqui estão algumas dicas do que virá em fevereiro ........
sump.jpg
tank.jpg
sump.jpg
lindo

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow. Just looking at all these pictures I can tell you have no clue what you are doing :p. Hopefully one day I will be as clueless as you!
(Absolutely stunning!)
Haha still learning new stuff from this forum everyday. R2R is a great place to learn and advancing your reefing skill. I read every single thread on the topic Sps need help. To understand other reefers problem will give me more experience regarding how to keep Sps better.

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations!!! You earned it :)

Love the zoas growing below the sticks
Thanks. A lot of my friends ask me to grow zoa in my tank because it did so well but im chicken regarding the toxin so I put a few and forget about it in a year it spread like wild fire :)

Brandon McHenry

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank! Great job, the staghorn are amazing! It’s so cool to have colonies that large.

Would you mind posting your zeovit dosing regiment? Also what has you experience been with the b-balance?

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome tank! Great job, the staghorn are amazing! It’s so cool to have colonies that large.

Would you mind posting your zeovit dosing regiment? Also what has you experience been with the b-balance?
thank you. You can read more about zeovit here

Brandon McHenry

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you. You can read more about zeovit here
Thanks! Did you see an increase in growth after the switch to zeovit? And if so how long after starting?

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks! Did you see an increase in growth after the switch to zeovit? And if so how long after starting?
Zeovit is great after 1 year that's when growth is exploding. My tank is only 3.5 years which mean only take 2.5 years to grow those Hugh stag horn colonies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%

Back