Afishionado's rebuild. 210g custom peninsula tank.

OP
OP
Afishionado

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg

Not a tank update but I am extremely pleased and excited to announce that Afishionado tank V1.0 was selected to be the face of Boyd Enterprise's new Chemipure Ad. This tank's water was polished using Chemipure Elite and Blue. New Afishionado tank V2 will be using the same award winning formula.

image.jpeg

Tank update. Making modification on my sump putting vinyl wrap on it so that it matches my colors.

kidtango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice build. I love the aquascaping. Very clean looking. Keep us updated with that ATS from 302 Aquatics. I just bought one and looking forward to seeing it in person.

Question: Do you QT your fish? You add them all in at the same time? Im almost ready to add fish myself, but not clear on what to do yet. Thanks for the post.

Kid

OP
OP
Afishionado

Afishionado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@kidtango thanks for the compliments. Actually mine just went up tonight after many errors on my part. Joey has been more then accommodating to my requirement and made it possible.

Here you go! It's alive!

image.jpeg

All my fish (from my old system) were quarantined for 5 months (hypo and Prazi) by well known author Lance Ichinotsubo of Elite Marinelife by Captive Seas.

New fish that are coming in will be QTed by using chloroquine phosphate and praziquantel as well.

image.jpeg

First test corals in the system. Sorry for the iPhone picture. I promise I will use my real camera soon. I dipped using @marke ME Coral's coral dip and placed them on sand bed until I can find some gel glue to mount.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking awesome!

OP
OP
Afishionado

Afishionado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha thanks. I have been so busy lately with family issues, I didn't get a chance to post much.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.1%
Back