AI Prime Fuge HD by the numbers! | AskBRStv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally!

For those who have been waiting for the PAR and Spectrum numbers for the AI Prime Fuge HD LED.... your wait is over! ;)

Just like we have done in similar refugium lighting videos, today I take a look at how the AI Prime Fuge stacks up in PAR output, Spectrum range and overall spread. I can tell you for sure, I'd use this on my fuge without a doubt, but check it out for yourself.

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@randyBRS I haven't seen any solid numbers for the IM Chaetomax. Do you think you can test that? A full video isn't needed but numbers and spectrum graphs would be great. Thanks.

reeferKen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
on the AI app, importing others schedules, I take two fingers and pull down from the top to adjust the overall wattage output, how do I stop at the wattage number i need? There is no indicator on that screen, thanks

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Im chaetomaxx light has been good to me.
With the Kessil a80 out for a while- price will be a selling factor for the prime .
If the prime fuge, if it’s anything like the prime for aquarium- WILL BE A WINNER. Primes are some of the Best lights I’ve ever used

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
on the AI app, importing others schedules, I take two fingers and pull down from the top to adjust the overall wattage output, how do I stop at the wattage number i need? There is no indicator on that screen, thanks

It's probably just easiest to slide each individual spectrum slider down to the percentage you're looking for, especially since there are only four channels on this fuge light. :)

Back