Always pulls me back in! Reefin' got me Sprung..

OP
OP
MermaidMarie

MermaidMarie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its an issue, need to have intervention type show. "Please tell us how Johns reefing has affected you negatively."

LOL!!! - perfect! "You told yourself you would get some work done today instead of reef-geeking out online... The fact that you are on R2R reading this post determined that was a lie!" :p

OP
OP
MermaidMarie

MermaidMarie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (1).gif

#WelcometoR2R
haha!
well, I'll be a puddle!!!! - HI
1572549565720.png

OP
OP
MermaidMarie

MermaidMarie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Your aquascape is a work of art. Love it!
NPD - you're so nice to say that, thank you so much! my momma taught me right! :) the reefscape is one of my most favorite things to do for my little creatures. I try my best to suspend as much rock from the sanded as possible leaving open pathways and tunnels for the fish! I adore carnations, sun coral, sponge, fire coral, etc.. so I create lots of shaded areas for them to thrive! Nice to virtually meet you! :)

OP
OP
MermaidMarie

MermaidMarie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you find the branching (Tonga?) coral at???...They look AWESOME! I'd love to be able to find some for my tank. :)
Hey J.Falk! - It is real Tonga from before it was illegal to import it. I have some really seasoned reefers who I knew from my childhood that I reached out! you wont be able to order it now-a-days as it is thankfully protected

OP
OP
MermaidMarie

MermaidMarie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the party pal
giphy (1).gif
! You've come to the most informative site on the web.
Your meme scared me, made me blush, then scroll down reeeeally fast! - lol but yes, you are right! - everyone knows this is the FB for reefers! they do an AMAZING job monitoring the site and keeping the community super fun/funny, friendly and mature conduct!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back