Always pulls me back in! Reefin' got me Sprung..

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AAAaawwwww! Well you OBVIOUSLY married a woman with good taste! If I find another one, I'll send it to her :p
Cool. She is an artist since 4 years old and does many types of artwork.
Currently she does weld art. This is part of a turtle she did all free hand welding.
20161101_202244.jpg

OP
OP
MermaidMarie

MermaidMarie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. She is an artist since 4 years old and does many types of artwork.
Currently she does weld art. This is part of a turtle she did all free hand welding.
20161101_202244.jpg
uuugh! she sounds like a woman after my own heart!!! she's very talented! it's hard enough with clay, I couldn't imagine using metal!!!??? well done!

OP
OP
MermaidMarie

MermaidMarie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I just now seen your post. Welcome to R2R!!! Very nice scape it looks sweet! I'm a misplaced Okie in Kansas. Where in Oklahoma?
Happy Saturday, HD and thank you! Sorry you got taken from your Okie roots :( but KC is legit and I'm sure thier LFSs are amazing! :) I'm in Tulsa! What part of OK do you hail from?

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Saturday, HD and thank you! Sorry you got taken from your Okie roots :( but KC is legit and I'm sure thier LFSs are amazing! :) I'm in Tulsa! What part of OK do you hail from?
I'm actually just South of Wichita Ks. Lived in Del City for a few years, then we moved about 80 miles or so East of Tulsa during my high school years in a little town of Watts Ok. I still buzz around Tulsa from time to time, my father lives in Grove.

OP
OP
MermaidMarie

MermaidMarie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually just South of Wichita Ks. Lived in Del City for a few years, then we moved about 80 miles or so East of Tulsa during my high school years in a little town of Watts Ok. I still buzz around Tulsa from time to time, my father lives in Grove.
You are a just outside the city kinda person! I worked right @21st&Sunnylane in Del City and my mom did maintenance in Grove when I was just a kidl! I am familiar with both cities! :) its great to know you!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 96 65.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back