Another newish find

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone seen these before? I found them in a nano display at the LFS. They said it fell off os another rock. I've not seen orange with green centers (have the inverted colors already).

I call them Emerald Sunset;). They seem to be taking on some of the grene from the Radioactive Dragon Eyes.
Emerald-Sunset.jpg

Some others.
Superman Blues
Superman-Blues.jpg

Interesting Orange with black centers (different morph of EE's?).
RDE-and-oranges.jpg

Nice reds with blue mouth disc.
Reds.jpg

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a few nice sized rocks of the radioactive dragon eyes, and those same zoos are mixed in with a couple rocks of them. Probably from the same area.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome zoas, GFlat! I especially like the Supermans. I have never seen the others before, either. They are cool looking though!
:D
Laurie

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice zoas..

love the superman zoas for sure..

the last pic resembles Rasberry Reds..

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking raspberry reds, but wasn't sure. I found some rocks with some crazy multiple colors (same rocks as in the pictures, but the other colors weren't open yet...). They are staring to open now. Once they look full, I'll get some pics. My wife has let me go to the LFS twice now unchaperoned. I blame her;). I can"t help myself, though. Is this how support groups are formed? ZA...

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe you got Superman zoas at a LFS!!!

Wait, if I buy them does that make them Supergirls?

:D
Laurie

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually picked up the Supermans from a semi local reefer who was breaking down his tank. I got those, some other small polyped blues, some acros, green polyped sarco, etc. He had some good prices. I picked up a rock of what he called Jerry Garcias, thinking they might look like the Grateful Deads, but I either misplaced the rock in the 20L QT or the polyps didn t like my water... I've been a spending fool, though. I had a deal fall through for a big shipment of nice frags (SPS, LPS, zoas, softies) to help fill the 120, so I'm making up for crushed expectation;).

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gflat65 said:
I actually picked up the Supermans from a semi local reefer who was breaking down his tank. I got those, some other small polyped blues, some acros, green polyped sarco, etc. He had some good prices. I picked up a rock of what he called Jerry Garcias, thinking they might look like the Grateful Deads, but I either misplaced the rock in the 20L QT or the polyps didn t like my water... I've been a spending fool, though. I had a deal fall through for a big shipment of nice frags (SPS, LPS, zoas, softies) to help fill the 120, so I'm making up for crushed expectation;).

That sucks. I hope you find some good replacements...
:(
Laurie

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 76 43.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back