Any ideas what this is???

HunterL45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bcb36a80aedb583e493f148e71358e30_thumb.jpg

And there finger like projections coming out of the side of my favia what could those be?

Thanks!

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was someone else today that was posting small images and a few in the past week. I'm going to check if they were using the App too.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't see it at all. It's too small. I was going to download the app on my photo to try and figure out what's going on with the sizes, but I forgot I don't have any memory left O.O It's not clickable on the PC.

OP
OP
HunterL45

HunterL45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing circled in the photo is a white fuzzy thing in the crack of the rock and the projections from my favia are a different thing all together[emoji23]

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it's my computer. To me your picture is only marginally bigger than your avatar pic.
I'm on tapatalk and pics are coming smaller here too. When I click they are blurred more than usual. Like it's forcing a compression.

I can't tell what the OP pic is, to blurry. No offense OP think it's software issue not you. [emoji1]
Tapatalk started forcing me to edit pics when I post, after the last tapatalk upgrade. I have to pick a resolution to save it as before it let's me post, <8mp or <5mp.

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't click on the pic either there Renee, so I don't think its your pc. I control + Mousewheel up and zoomed the entire page in, I can see something in that photo but unable to make it out from pixel distortion

Sistawolf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you use safari or a search engine using reef2reef you can click upload a file and it will take you to camera roll. Click which pic you want and upload it that way

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 56 31.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 47 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 37 20.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back